Select style & size:Select options
Thought of as one of the most versatile and reliable tools for the backcountry, the Jones Solution is a lightweight and powerful splitboard for everything from earning your turns before work to splitboard mountaineering rugged peaks. The stiff flex offers response and stability for navigating highly technical terrain, while the directional shape and Directional Rocker profile increase power and float for deep, powdery days. The FSC-Certified Ultra core is Jones' lightest core and includes basalt and flax stringers to absorb vibrations from variable snow, which is then wrapped together in a triax laminate to increase energy transfer to the edges. The ultra-fast and durable sintered 9900 base finishes off this backcountry annihilator to keep you blasting through flat zones and late season conditions.
- Ride epic backcountry lines with this favorite splitboard from Jones
- Stiff flex is responsive and stable while navigating technical areas
- Directional Camber profile offers exceptional float and power
- Ultra core blends paulownia and poplar for lightweight strength
- Flax and Basalt stringers absorb vibrations and add power transfer
- Traction Tech increases the edge contact length to improve grip
- Karakoram Ultra clips add compression to keep your halves together
- Sintered 9900 base is ultra durable and extra fast in any snow type
- Item #JSB008Q
- Q & A
New for 2020, the Solution is built with our premium FSC Ultra Core and Flax/Basalt Power Stringers for added response and Rounded Recycled ABS Sidewalls for improved topsheet durability.
Just the Best Splitboard Out there
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Jones' solution takes it to the next level. I absolutely love all the features of this board. First of all, the board just absolutely rips. So stable and loves to be ridden fast. On top of that you have magnetraction which I absolutely love. Then the karakoram components that are not bolted throughout the board. I got on the skin track plenty last year and just loved riding this thing every chance I got.