Select style & size:Select options
Mountain Twin Snowboard
Kicking some freestyle energy into your all-terrain riding, the Jones Mountain Twin Snowboard excels at taking a freestyle approach to riding powder, navigating through tight trees, and jumping off cliffs in the backcountry. Featuring a medium-stiff flex the Mountain Twin is stable at high speeds and responds to every input quickly, while the CamRock profile provides you with a powerful camber section between the feet along with rockered tips to increase float and forgiveness. In the center, the FSC-Certified Mountain Core includes bamboo stingers for additional pop, while the V-Core construction is softer in the center to add maneuverability and stiffer at the tips to increase power and stability. Triax fiberglass increases torsional stiffness, and Jones' sintered 7000 base ensures you'll have plenty of speed to clear big jumps and make it through flat sections in powder.
- Shine across the whole mountain with this all-terrain destroyer
- Medium-stiff flex is responsive and stable at high speeds
- CamRock profile has powerful camber in the center with rockered tips
- Directional twin shape increases straight-line performance
- FSC-Certified Mountain core offers lightweight strength
- Bamboo stringers increase snap and absorb vibrations
- Grip Tech increases edge contact for added grip in icy conditions
- Sintered 7000 base is durable and fast in all snow conditions
- Item #JSB008L
What do you think about this product?