Select a size:
The Jones Snowboards Flagship delivers power and precision for charging everything from the jaw-dropping steeps of Valdez to the jagged terrain of Utah's Wasatch Front. Its unique glide-friendly design maximizes deep snow buoyancy while creating fluid edge-to-edge transitions. The board's Directional Rocker delivers ample float when your local mountain gets buried with fresh snow, but still rails with precision and holds steady on the steepest faces. The Power core is comprised of triple-density wood with bamboo stringers for extra strength and snap, and Power V Basalt Stringers maximize energy transfer to the tip and tail.
- Charge confidently in gnarly terrain with this freeride weapon
- Directional rocker balances float and response
- Power V basalt stringers transfer power and absorb chatter
- 3D contour shape's beveled tips increase float and turn fluidity
- Sidewalls and edges made from recycled plastic and metal
- Traction Tech grips icy, firm terrain in mixed conditions
- Sintered 9900 base with carbon delivers ultra-fast ride
- Durable, sustainable, high-performance flax helps dampen ride
- Item #JSBH02D
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.