Select style & size:Select options
Mountain Twin Splitboard - Wide
Camber between the feet keeps the Wide Mountain Twin planted at speed, and there's slightly more rocker in the nose than the tail for stability at mach speeds without sacrificing handling when you're riding switch. Mellow Magne-Traction places bumps along the edge, for secure edgehold. The blunted nose keeps swing weight down for extra response and faster spins. Triax fiberglass works in conjunction with carbon stringers that radiate out from the bindings to the tip and tail for a super responsive ride.
Karakoram hardware firmly holds the board halves together to reduce slop in the seam, and, when used in conjunction with Karakoram bindings, create a connection that will make you forget you're on a splitboard. Poplar stringers in the core keep the feel lightweight and lively, while beech stringers near the edges creates unparalleled energy transfer from edge-to-edge. The sintered base holds a bunch of wax, and runs crazy fast. The film topsheet not only saves weight, but it's more environmentally friendly than traditional constructions. And you can thank Brian Iguchi, your favorite rider's favorite rider, for the show-stopping graphics.
- Wider splitboard shaped to bring freestyle to the backcountry
- Camber with rockered tips for power and float
- Moderately soft flex surfs through pow stashes
- Bamboo stringers add pop and durability
- Traction Tech edges grip tenaciously in hard pack
- Durable sintered base is infused with Wend wax
- Recycled edges and sidewalls reduce waste
- Eco-friendly topsheet made from castor beans
- Includes Karakoram Ultra clips and tip and tail hooks
- Item #JSB007E