Select style & size:Select options
Precision and power for alpine terrain.
While your friends are playing around the park and cruising on mellow groomers, you're hiking open bowls above treeline, dropping cliff lines, and slashing up powder between trees. Pick up the Jones Flagship Women's Snowboard for the power and precision warranted for your hard-charging style on the biggest and baddest terrain. Spoon 3.0 upturns the base edges of the board, starting at the rockered point and continuing through the nose and tail. This upturned, 3D-shaped base smoothly redirects snow around the board's tip and tail, eliminating the "plowing" effect of traditional boards. Ultimately, it maximizes deep snow buoyancy while creating fluid edge-to-edge transitions.
The board's Directional Rocker features a large, blunted nose with an elongated rocker for ample float when your local mountain gets buried with fresh snow. Responsive camber underfoot rails with precision and holds steady on the steepest faces, with extra help from the grippy Mellow Magne-Traction edges. On the inside, the Power core is comprised of triple-density wood with bamboo stringers for extra strength and snap. Power V Basalt Stringers maximize energy transfer to the tip and tail, also preventing the tips from chattering at high speeds. Another innovative additive are Flax fibers, which create high-performance damping when you're charging through choppy snow and uneven terrain.
- Hard-charging freeride board for aggressive riders
- Directional rocker balances float and response
- Power V basalt stringers transfer power and absorb chatter
- Spoon 3.0 beveled tips increase float and turn fluidity
- Sidewalls and edges made from recycled plastic and metal
- Traction Tech grips icy, firm terrain in mixed conditions
- Sintered 9900 base with carbon delivers ultra-fast ride
- Durable, sustainable, high-performance flax helps dampen ride
- Item #JSB006D
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Feedback at demos is amazing!
Great for hard charging ladies looking for a Directional quiver killer.