Ultralight storage for deep backcountry missions.
The feature-packed, yet featherweight Jones Minimalist 45L Backpack is a groundbreaking backcountry pack for riders who seek out untouched terrain deep in the backcountry. The 45L size is prefect for professional guides or riders with lots of camera equipment, and it's also great for overnight yurt trips.
Ripstop fabrics and a lightweight aluminum frame keep the overall weight to a minimum while still ensuring that the Minimalist can handle heavy loads. Multiple board carry options include an A-frame mode that holds your split skis, a vertical solid board carry for bootpacking, and a horizontal board carry for sled missions. The thermo-molded back panel and ergonomic shoulder straps offer comfort when you're logging serious miles with your own two feet.
The insulated hydration sleeve prevents your water supply from freezing up in the frozen wilderness. Multiple gear loops and dual ice axe loops keep important gear close at hand. Top and side compression straps help you manage large loads, and the top lid is removable for when you're trying to shave every possible ounce. A helmet holder stores your brain bucket on long approaches, and hip belt pockets offer easy access to snacks and gels when you're on the go.
- Cavernous split-specific pack for serious backcountry missions
- Tough ripstop fabrics made from recycled fibers
- Aluminum frame distributes weight efficiently
- Multiple board and split-ski carry options
- New side-zip access to main compartment
- Compression straps help you manage your load
- Thermo-molded back panel for comfort
- Removable top lid shaves ounces when it counts
- Item #JSB005B