Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Mind Expander Splitboard
When all the obvious pow lines are taken, we find creative inspiration on the Mind Expander Splitboard to seek out overlooked pow stashes and fun natural features. Jones once again teamed up with surfboard shaper Chris Christenson to give this split a surfy feel in powder. Surf Rocker offers insane float on the deepest days, with enough stability for carving groomers and spinning slushy side hits.
More float comes courtesy of the 3D-contoured nose that displaces snow like a ship's hull, not only keeping you afloat but also adding speed in deep snow. Traction Tech increases edge hold and side-hilling competency, should you encounter a sketchy snowpack in the backcountry. Bolt-less Bridge construction does away with base bolts while tightening the connection between each half with upgraded Karakoram Ultra Clips. The Quick Tension Tail Clip attaches to Jones's climbing skins for better security without having to use traditional tail clips.
- Stay creative on the downhill with this fun splitboard
- Surf-inspired shape handles deep pow and hardpack alike
- 3D contoured nose enhances float and prevent hangups
- Softer flex surfs through pow slashes
- Control Split core is ultralight and lively
- Durable sintered base is infused with Wend wax
- Recycled edges and sidewalls reduce waste
- Eco-friendly topsheet made from castor beans
- Includes Karakoram Ultra clips and tip and tail hooks
- Item #JSB008R