Select style & size:Select options
Mind Expander Splitboard
For this splitboard, Jones once again teamed up with surfboard shaper Chris Christenson to give it a surfy feel in deep stuff. Surf Rocker combines with a huge rockered nose and a tapered tail to offer insane float on the deepest days, while still offering enough stability for carving groomers and spinning slushy side hits. Further enhancing float is a 3D-contoured nose that displaces snow like a ship's hull, not only keeping you afloat easily but also enhancing speed in deep snow that might otherwise bog you down.
Considering its dramatic rocker profile, it's nice to see Traction Tech on both the inner and outer edges of the board. This subtle edge serration dramatically increases edge hold and side-hilling competency, should you encounter a sketchy snowpack in the backcountry. Bolt-less Bridge construction does away with base bolts while tightening the connection between each half with upgraded Karakoram Ultra Clips. The Quick Tension Tail Clip attaches to Jones's climbing skins (sold separately) for better security without having to use traditional tail clips.
- Get more creative on the downhill with this backcountry splitboard
- Surf-inspired shape handles deep pow and hardpack alike
- 3D contoured nose enhances float and prevent hangups
- Softer flex surfs through pow slashes
- Control Split core is ultralight and lively
- Durable sintered base is infused with Wend wax
- Recycled edges and sidewalls reduce waste
- Eco-friendly topsheet made from castor beans
- Includes Karakoram Ultra clips and tip and tail hooks
- Item #JSB007C