Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Mind Expander Snowboard
There's more than meets the eye when it comes to the Mind Expander. Not just a one-trick pow pony, this deceptive directional was designed to be an alternative to the typical all-mountain twin, allowing you to slash, spin, and carve your way across the mountain with a mixture of playfulness and precision.
For this board, Jones once again teamed up with surfboard shaper Chris Christenson to give it a surfy influence. Surf Rocker combines with a huge rockered nose and a tapered tail to offer insane float on the deepest days, while still offering enough stability for carving groomers and spinning slushy side hits. Further enhancing float is a 3D-contoured nose that displaces snow like a ship's hull, not only keeping you afloat easily but also enhancing speed in deep snow that might otherwise bog you down.
- All-mountain alternative that's fun to ride anywhere
- Surf-inspired shape handles deep pow and hardpack alike
- 3D contoured nose enhances float and prevent hangups
- Bamboo Surf Core is light and strong
- Biax glass offers smooth, surfy flex
- Durable sintered base is infused with Wend wax
- Recycled edges and sidewalls reduce waste
- Eco-friendly topsheet made from castor beans
- Item #JSBH02G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.