Mercury Snowboard Binding
Billed as the all-mountain free-surf binding, the Jones Mercury Snowboard Binding does everything from park riding, to freeriding, to surf-slashing powder on deep days. This binding is essentially designed for the all-mountain rider who needs confident edge control and comfort that's paired with a more nimble, mid-stiff flex pattern.
Its lightning-quick response almost knows where you're turning before you do, which is in part thanks to NOW Binding's Skate Tech design that transfers your energy directly to your edges—much like the way a skateboard turns. A Flex Hinge highback ensure reliable support where you need it while also absorbing high-speed chatter and impact and eliminating calf-bite. By switching the bushing and swapping the Flip-It ankle strap, you can switch between Surf mode and Freeride mode, which offer maximum tweakability and maximum response, respectively. For more energy and less fatigue when exploring the whole mountain, count on the Mercury to help you stay more relaxed and more comfortable without putting in any extra effort or energy.
- All-mountain binding with comfort and true versatility
- Skate Tech delivers maximum response and control
- Flex Hinge highback offers both support and smoothness
- Flip-It ankle strap adjusts between Surf and Freeride modes
- Tool-less adjustments make for easy fixes on the fly
- EVA padding enhances impact-absorption and overall comfort
- Item #JSB0087