Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Splitboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
The Hovercraft Split shows off its skillset on deep days with effortless float, fluid turn initiation, and precise control across icy steeps. A tapered directional shape sinks the rear end in powder, with the gigantic nose weightlessly keeping you gliding up and across the snow. The lengthened nose rocker keeps you from submerging in powder, regardless if you're surfing turns at slow speeds or opening it up on bigger lines. In less-than-ideal conditions, the responsive camber rails aggressive carves and locks into firm snow.
New for 2020, an FSC-engineered veneer topsheet gives the Hovercraft Split a smooth feel with a natural look, while recycled rounded ABS sidewalls bolster durability in an eco-friendly construction process. Karakoram clips actively join the board halves for a solid feel underfoot that's nearly indistinguishable from riding on a regular board. Traction Tech inner-edges inspire confidence on sketchy ascents, especially when you're side-hilling in icy conditions. Rounding things out, you'll find Quick Tension Tail Clips, which work harmoniously with Jones' signature climbing skins without the need for a traditional tail clip (skins sold separately).
- Surfy splitboard that lives for bottomless pow and tree runs
- Directional shape gives the Hovercraft its floaty namesake
- Prominent nose rocker for maximum buoyancy in deep powder
- Camber underfoot for swift, locked-in carves and ample snap
- Medium-stiff flex for responsiveness and stability at speed
- Karakoram clips actively join both halves for a solid feel
- Traction Tech inner/outer edges for unrelenting grip in hardpack
- Full poplar wood core makes for powerful snap without the bulk
- Item #JSB008T
- 152cm, 156cm, 160cm
- Directional Rocker (more tip rocker than tail rocker, camber between bindings)
- directional, blunt nose
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Jones' scale)
- Effective Edge
- [152cm] 1191mm, [156cm] 1225mm, [160cm] 1257mm
- Waist Width
- [152cm] 254mm, [156cm] 260mm, [160cm] 264mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [152cm] 8.9m, [156cm] 9.3m, [160cm] 9.5m
- Stance Width
- [152cm] 21.3in, [156cm] 22in, [160cm] 22.8in
- Stance Setback
- FSC Classic (full poplar)
- biax fiberglass
- recycled rounded ABS
- Traction Tech 2.0
- sintered 7000
- Base Color
- Hardware Included
- Karakoram Clips
- Skins Included
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [152cm] 110 - 160lb, [156cm] 130 - 180lb, [160cm] 160 - 210lb
- Recommended Use
- backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
December 4, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
long time snowboarder, first time splitboard owner. in all honesty this board is amazing. The hardware works great allowing for quick switch from riding to touring (your binding choice has a lot to do with this also) As promised this board "hovers' in the powder and allows for an amazing "surfy" feel with even better control than i could imagine. Traversing on this thing is exceptional and will hold its edge with the skiers in your crew. the most surprising thing about the hovercraft is its carving ability on corduroy, like holy cow is this amazing on the resort also haha. shred!
March 20, 2020
I'm trying to decide on sizing a splitboard for myself. Would you mind sharing your height/weight and what size board you went with? Thanks!