Select style & size:Select options
New to Jones' women's split line up for 2020, the Hovercraft Split shows off its skillset on deep days with effortless float, fluid turn initiation, and precise control across icy steeps. A tapered directional shape sinks the rear end in powder, with the gigantic nose weightlessly floating up and across the snow. In less-than-ideal conditions, the responsive camber rails aggressive carves and locks into firm snow.
An FSC-engineered veneer topsheet gives the Hovercraft Split a smooth feel with a natural look, while recycled rounded ABS sidewalls bolster durability in an eco-friendly construction process. Karakoram clips actively join the board halves for a solid feel underfoot that's nearly indistinguishable from riding on a regular board. Traction Tech inner-edges inspire confidence on sketchy ascents, especially when you're side-hilling in icy conditions.
- Surfy split that thrives in deep pow and through tight trees
- Directional shape gives the Hovercraft its floaty namesake
- Prominent nose rocker for maximum buoyancy in deep powder
- Camber underfoot for swift, locked-in carves and ample snap
- Medium-stiff flex for responsiveness and stability at speed
- Karakoram clips actively join both halves for a solid feel
- Traction Tech inner/outer edges for unrelenting grip in hardpack
- Full poplar wood core makes for powerful snap without the bulk
- Item #JSB0093
- Q & A
New Women's Hovercraft Spilt
The new Women’s Hovercraft Split is purpose built to surf the earth and features a directional shape that truly shines in the backcountry. It’s nimble, squat outline provides the float of a much longer board, and the short running length makes it super maneuverable in the tight trees and skinning up. The blunt nose and directional rocker of the Hovercraft keep you surfin’ on top of the soft stuff, while the stiff tail keeps you stable through any unexpected crust. For added edge grip on icy skin tracks or firm descents, the Hovercraft Split features Inner/Outer Traction Tech 2.0 edges. The Women’s Hovercraft Split is also built with a FSC Engineered Veneer Topsheet and Rounded Recycled ABS Sidewalls for improved topsheet durability.