Up To 20% Off
Why We Like The Hovercraft Splitboard
The Hovercraft Splitboard lets us show off our skillset on deep days with effortless float and fluid turns across steep terrain. Its squat, directional shape sinks the rear end in powder, with the blunt nose weightlessly keeping us gliding up and across the snow. Traction Tech 2.0—combined with the reliable camber profile between the feet—ensures hold on the outer edges of the board for crisp control on the descent. These additional contact points extend to the inside to boost stability on the skin track.
We're huge fans of Jones's eco-friendly construction. Nearly all their boards are crafted with waste-reducing recycled, repurposed, and bio-based materials, but the Hoverboard goes above and beyond. Its Engineered Veneer Topsheet, all-black base, and laser-etched details eliminate the need for inks, making this their most sustainably produced board—so far.
- Surfy, powder-crazy directional split with a nimble, squat shape
- Hybrid camber profile with a blunt, rockered nose for supreme float
- Camber between the feet boosts edge hold, pop, and response
- Springy medium-stiff flex boosts stability on uneven terrain
- Premium full-wood core for smooth flex and lasting durability
- Serrated edges improve grip for an easy ascent and stable ride
- Karakoram Ultra Clips and built-in tail clips simplify the trek
- Responsible construction free from ink and crafted with recycled and bio-based materials
- Item #JSBH04P