Select style & size:Select options
We love the Frontier Split's all-terrain design and playful personality because of its ability to seek out natural takeoffs and far away transitions that were previously unattainable. It focuses on the downhill performance with a directional shape, directional rocker profile and easily-maneuvered medium flex.
Working with the directional shape, the Directional Rocker profile features rocker in the tip to keep you above the snow on landings and when cruising, that's paired with camber underfoot to provide confident edging on takeoffs and stubbornly-firm snow. Holding it all together, a medium flex is extremely poppy and maneuverable so that you can initiate that crucial turn, blast a back three, and stomp big cliffs.
- Explore the mountains and expand your skill set with this split
- Medium flex is easy to control while remaining stable
- Float over pow and hold an edge in crud with the Directional Rocker
- Directional shape cuts through pow and maneuvers effectively
- Karakoram clips provide excellent torsional board connection
- Full poplar core creates a durable and responsive downhill feel
- Sintered base keeps you cruising quick all the way to the trailhead
- Item #JSB008V