Select style & size:Select options
We love the Frontier because it fulfills our all-mountain desires by maximizing fun across everything from open powder fields to tight tree runs, and even the occasional park lap. It features a freeride-inspired nose that floats and plows through choppy snow at the end of the day, while the freestyle-shaped tail snaps for airing off natural hits and park jumps. Directional Rocker helps lock into carves, and the lengthened nose rocker enhances float and tracking across deep snow. The ingenious 3D Contour Base 1.0 creates fluid turn initiation and reduces the plowing effect that's typically found in traditional boards.
- Versatile board lays waste to everything on the mountain
- Directional Rocker floats across powder and rails carves
- 3D Contour Base 1.0 for fluid turns and better float
- Medium flex is responsive at speed, without being aggressive
- Traction Tech 2.0 edges for excellent edge hold
- Poplar wood core for consistent flex and lasting strength
- Biax fiberglass is softer for easy board manipulation
- Sintered 7000 base is faster and tougher than extruded bases
- Item #JSB008M
- Q & A
Previously named the Explorer, the Frontier is a directional freeride board designed to be the perfect daily driver for the playful all-mountain shredder. Featuring a floaty, freeride nose matched with a freestyle tail, the Frontier is ideal for pow days, park days and every day in between. The Frontier’s Directional shape, Directional Rocker profile and Traction Tech 2.0 edges provide confident stability riding through tech terrain or rough snow while the spooned nose+tail edges on the 3D Contour Base 1.0 reduce edge catch and make it easy to turn in tight terrain. The Frontier offers high performance without skimping on materials as it’s built with a Sintered 7000 base, an Eco-plastic topsheet and a new FSC Classic Core that is specially profiled between the feet for added pop.