Why We Like The Jones Snowboards Dream Weaver Splitboard
With a new name and the same reliable design, the Jones Snowboards Dream Weaver Splitboard is ideal for backcountry riders seeking playful performance in varied snow conditions. Formerly the Dream Catcher, this classic split features a medium flex, perfect for a friendly hike up the skin track, maneuverability in deep snow, and smooth carves on the ride down. The board's hybrid profile brings us both power and float which make uphill travel more comfortable and downhill stretches more fun. Premium components like a full-poplar Classic Core and super-fast sintered 8000 base make out-of-bounds exploration all the better.
Jones enhanced their splitboard lineup this season with the new Boltless Bridge. Karakoram Ultra Clips keep the two halves of the split secure, and this new technology eliminates hardware in the base for a smoother ride. But ease of access in the backcountry doesn't end there. Jones' Traction Tech places contact points on both the inner and outer edges for added grip for uphill and downhill travel. And the skin-ready Quick-Tension Tail Clips are pre-cut into the tail, forgoing the need for traditional clips.
- Signature split snowboard with a new name and improved split technology
- Hybrid Directional Rocker profile delivers float and stability
- Directional shape with blunted nose and taper for added speed
- Medium flex allows versatile riding styles and more comfortable climbing
- Full-poplar core and biax glass for consistent flex and strength
- Traction Tech edge tech provides better grip for up- and downhill travel
- Sintered base with carbon for added durability, speed, and wax absorption
- Alternating base colors reduces waste and offer unique style options
- Item #JSBH07H