Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Dream Catcher Splitboard
The Dream Catcher Split offers a freestyle-inspired flex in a directional freeride shape, which is forgiving and playful, yet highly competent at riding everything from open bowls to tight tree runs. The directional shape inspires confidence when you're opening it up at high speeds, while still floating across powder with ease. Camber underfoot is responsive for locked-in carves and reliable edge hold on steep terrain.
The smooth, consistent flex stays strong when you're pushing it across demanding alpine terrain, while still keeping it soft enough for easy turn initiation. Karakoram clips actively join both halves, making the Dream Catcher ride more like a solid board without the seam slop of older splitboards. And to ensure reliable edge hold, the slightly serrated Traction Tech edges grip aggressively when sloughed-off steeps and icy conditions present themselves in the backcountry.
- Jack-of-all-trades splitboard with a playful personality
- Directional shape with a long, rockered nose for float
- Camber underfoot for responsive carves and plentiful pop
- Medium flex inspired by freestyle boards for playfulness
- Karakoram clips actively join both halves for a solid feel
- Traction Tech inner/outer edges for reliable edge hold
- Full poplar wood core is smooth-flexing and strong
- Sintered 7000 base for durability and fast glide
- Item #JSB0094