Helping the next generation reach the peak.
Specifically made for younger riders looking to rip untracked backcountry lines, the Jones Discovery Splitboard is the first splitboard on the market designed exclusively for kids and young adults. Compared to its full-sized counterparts, the Discovery Split offers a softer flex that's fine tuned for lightweight riders, as well as skinnier shape for faster edge-to-edge transitions. Other than that, it's still equipped with the same powder-slashing, steeps-charging features as the adult versions, so young riders can tear up the backcountry to their heart's content.
The Discovery features a versatile medium flex that's dialed for all-terrain riding, meaning it goes from straightlining chutes to surfing through trees without skipping a beat. More rocker at the tips keeps the nose afloat in the deep stuff, while camber underfoot maintain response and grip on steep terrain. Biax fiberglass delivers a bit looser torsional flex for effortless edge-to-edge transitions, as well as a slashy feel when riding powder. And for reliable grip on icy skin tracks, Jones added Traction Tech edges to the inner edges to help kids handle the climb with confidence.
- Serious splitboard for smaller riders
- Camber with rockered tips for power and float
- Medium flex handles wide variety of terrain
- Traction Tech edges enhance grip on way up or down
- Durable sintered base is infused with Wend wax for speed
- Recycled edges and sidewalls reduce waste
- Eco-friendly topsheet made from castor beans
- Includes Karakoram clips and tip and tail hooks
- Item #JSB006A
- Q & A
Cant find skin for that one anywhere
Try the contact jeremy jone people and people who sell that board for nobody know where the skin ...board good but if u want to find skin be ready the struggle ..