Select your style & size:Select options
Serious shred stick for smaller riders.
Feed your kid's appetite for carving groomers, slashing powder, and going big in the park with the Jones Kids' Discovery Snowboard. Unlike most soft, twin-tipped kid's boards, the Discovery features a versatile directional shape that delivers legit freeride performance to help younger riders explore and conquer the entire mountain.
Lots of rocker in the nose helps it stay afloat in deep powder, while camber underfoot provides edge hold and response on hardpack, and a touch of rocker at the tail adds a bit of forgiveness for cruising through the park. The tip and tail also feature Spoon 1.0, a subtle spoon-like contour that lifts the edges slightly to improve powder performance and reduce hang-ups on hardpack. The directional shape is ideal for pointing it down steeps and surfing through pow, but the Discovery isn't afraid to drop in or land switch either.
The light and snappy Classic core offers pop and durability, and biax glass provides a smooth flex for consistent carves and a forgiving feel. Mellow Magne-Traction creates extra contact points along the board's running length for reliable edge hold on icy slopes and halfpipe walls. The film topsheet decreases the thickness of the topsheet to reduce weight without sacrificing stiffness. And even though it's a kid's board, Jones still hooked it up with a durable sintered base to keep kids moving fast all day long.
- Directional shape for kids who seriously rip
- Camber underfoot with rocker at tip and tail
- Directional shape adds drive and float
- Medium flex allows park-to-peak performance
- Mellow Magne-Traction edges enhance edge hold
- Durable sintered base is infused with Wend wax
- Recycled edges and sidewalls reduce waste
- Film topsheet is eco-friendlier without sacrificing strength
- Item #JSB004V