Select style & size:Select options
Carbon Solution Splitboard
As the most stable, smooth, and responsive split in the Jones line, the Carbon Solution Splitboard is built to not only get you to the top of your line, but also inspire confidence and create a fun ride on the way down. To handle the most advanced technical backcountry lines this split is built with a directional shape, directional rocker, and a stiff flex. Not to mention, specially-designed carbon fiber in the 2x TeXtreme laminate achieves a weight savings of about 20-30% compared to conventional carbon fiber.
The directional shape and rocker work hand in hand to sink the tail and raise the nose. This combination creates excellent float in powder and easy turn initiation while the set back stance and camber section underfoot make sure you hold an edge in dicey snow conditions. On top of this versatility the stiff flex ensures that this board won't get squirrely at high speeds and will inspire confidence when you need to lay a hard edge to get out of trouble. Finally burly Karakoram Ultra Clips create a powerful, torsionally solid connection in the middle of your board so that you can focus on the terrain.
- Powerful and lightweight splitboard for riding backcountry lines
- Directional shape holds an edge, craves, and floats over powder
- Stiff flex is ultra responsive for confidence at high speeds
- Directional rocker enhances float and makes quick slashes a breeze
- Karakoram Ultra clips create a secure connection between pieces
- Carbon layers shed weight and boost torsional rigidity
- Lightweight wood core is durable and provides a solid feel and ride
- Sintered base does not accumulate snow and provides enhanced glide
- Item #JSB008P