More power for the big lines.
Alaskan spines, Silverton steeps, and the Wasatch's fluffiest days call for the Jones Wide Carbon Flagship Snowboard. Designed for expert freeriders and competitive big-mountain riders, the Carbon Flagship Wide is designed for boarders with bigger feet that want to step to gnarly, no-fall zone terrain. Directional in shape and equipped with a Directional Rocker profile, the Carbon Flagship effortlessly floats through deep, untracked powder, yet also provides set-back stability for mowing over choppy, tracked-up conditions. This hybrid rocker-camber profile delivers the dependable feel of camber underfoot, powerfully engaging turns and biting aggressively into hardpack and ice, especially considering its Mellow Magne-Traction edges.
Inside this hard-charging board, the Power Core is comprised of triple-density wood to provide uncompromising stiffness both torsionally and lengthwise. Carbon stringers increase torsional stiffness for instantaneous response, as well as boosting snap for sending natural features like cliffs and pillows. Going one step further, the board's bi-directional carbon sandwiches a full, tip-to-tail carbon layer along the top and bottom of the wood core. This dual carbon layer makes the Carbon Construction shine on extremely technical terrain where falling isn't an option, also prolonging its ultra-stiff flex pattern for the life of the board.
- A burly snowboard for steep, technical freeride terrain
- Directional rocker profile provides float and maneuverability
- Wider width cuts toe drag for big riders with large feet
- Camber underfoot boosts stability and hold at speed
- Setback stance bolsters nose volume and improves float
- Mellow Magne-Traction grips icy, firm terrain in mixed conditions
- Triple-density wood and dual-carbon stringers yield super-stiff flex
- ABS sidewalls are made from 100% recycled plastic
- Item #JSB005H