Select style & size:Select options
Big performance for big lines.
Harness the powerful performance of the Jones Carbon Flagship Snowboard before slashing Alaskan spines, straight-lining Swiss steeps, or dropping pillows in BC's backcountry. Directional in shape, with a Directional Rocker profile, the Carbon Flagship effortlessly floats through deep, untracked powder, and also provides set-back stability for mowing over choppy, tracked-up conditions. This hybrid rocker-camber profile delivers the powerful feel of camber underfoot, resulting in burly, engaged turns. Not to mention, this profile bites tenaciously into hardpack and ice, thanks to its Mellow Magne-Traction edges.
Inside this hard-charging board, the Power Core is made with a triple-density wood to provide uncompromising stiffness both lengthwise and torsionally. Additionally, carbon stringers increase torsional stiffness for instantaneous response, and they also boost snap which is ideal for sending natural features, such as cliffs and pillow lines. And going one step further, its bi-directional carbon sandwiches a full tip-to-tail carbon layer along the top and bottom of the wood core. Ultimately, this dual carbon layer makes the Carbon Construction shine on extremely technical terrain where falling isn't an option.
- A burly snowboard for steep, technical freeride terrain
- Directional rocker profile provides float and maneuverability
- Camber underfoot boosts stability and hold at speed
- Setback stance bolsters nose volume and improves float
- Mellow Magne-Traction grips icy, firm terrain in mixed conditions
- Triple-density wood and carbon stringers for super-stiff flex
- ABS sidewalls are made from 100% recycled plastic
- Fusion Tech topsheet made from ultra-durable and light epoxy
- Item #JSB005G