Select style & size:Select options
Your first and last resort.
The Jones Aviator Snowboard rides full-throttle across the entire mountain, whether you're launching overhead airs from pipe walls, cranking spins from gigantic park hits, or carving steeps with precision. Utilizing a directional twin design, the Aviator has a slightly longer nose for straight-line stability and better float, all without sacrificing its ability to stomp switch landings and throw spins off natural drops. Power Camber delivers the energetic response and high-speed stability of traditional camber, but without the catch, courtesy of its upturned Spoon 2.0 contacts and subtle flat zones at the tips.
On the inside, the Power core is comprised of triple-density wood, with bamboo stringer reinforcements for strength and snap. Carbon triax fiberglass works to dampen vibration when you're gunning down the mountain at insane speeds, while also boosting strength for solid landings. Another stand-out feature is the Sintered 9900 base, which absorbs a ton of wax for the fastest possible glide.
- An all-mountain freestyle board for pow, park, pipe and steeps
- Power Camber offers stable camber underfoot for tons of stability
- Triple-density full wood core and bamboo stringers add pop
- Technora fiber absorbs shock (hard landings) and yields more pop
- Spoon 2.0 beveled tip-and-tail increase float and turn fluidity
- Sidewalls and edges made from recycled plastic and metal
- Traction Tech grips icy, firm terrain in mixed conditions
- Sintered 9900 polyethylene and carbon base delivers ultra-fast ride
- Item #JSB005O