Apollo Snowboard Binding
For expert freeriders who demand the very best when it comes to edge control, response, and comfort, look no further than the Jones Snowboards Apollo Snowboard Binding for top-tier performance in technical freeriding terrain and on high-speed carving runs. Starting with the Carbon Flax highback—which blends the ECO-performance of Flax with the lightweight torsional stiffness of carbon—this binding focuses on lightning-quick response and powerful edge control with the help of Now's Skate Tech.
This innovative Skate Tech acts like a fulcrum, allowing you to rock the binding back and forth with a subtle amount of play, much like you'd experience when turning on a skateboard truck. This slight rocking motion seamlessly transmits your input into precise turns with powerful edge hold. This tech also reduces vibration and shock underfoot thanks to bushings sitting directly under the Hanger. The Apollo can also be set up in Surf mode or Freeride mode by switching bushings and swapping the Flip-It ankle straps to provide maximum tweakage or maximum response, respectively.
- Powerful binding for technical freeride terrain
- Carbon Flax higback is highly responsive and eco-friendly
- Skate Tech makes for fluid turns and smoother riding
- Bushings dampen vibrations and soften impacts
- Can be switched between surf and freeride mode
- Tool-less adjuster straps make for easy fixes on the fly
- Item #JSB0088
- Q & A
Will this binding mount on a Burton 3D insert pattern?