New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
You love the convenience and efficiency of your old Jetboil system, but you're tired of having to make multiple batches of everything to feed big groups of people. Luckily, Jetboil heard your concerns and created the Sumo Stove in response. Essentially just a bigger version of the proven Jetboil Flash system, it offers increased capacity to accommodate families and big teams.
JetBoil's FluxRing heat exchange system is built directly into the bottom of the insulated cup, maximizing fuel efficiency and promoting even heating by distributing the flame along the bottom of the cup. The cup itself is insulated to keep your beverage or meal from going cold and it's made of anodized aluminum for easy cleaning once you're finished cooking. As you'd expect, the insulated cozy also prevents you from scalding your hands when you're prepping and serving meals. It's also equipped with a drink-through lid that doubles as a spout and strainer, as well as a bottom cover that doubles as a measuring cup and serving bowl. The adjustable burner features a one-button piezo ignition for hassle-free lighting, and regulator technology lets you easily dial in the perfect simmer level. Best of all, the entire kit, including your fuel canister, all stack neatly together for total convenience.
- Bigger version of the legendary Jetboil system
- Everything neatly stores inside FluxRing cup for compact transport
- 1.8-liter FluxRing cooking cup with lid and bottom cover included
- Regulator tech allows fine-tuned simmer control
- FluxRing heat exchange system promotes even heat distribution
- Adjustable stainless steel burner with push-button ignition
- Bottom cover doubles as measuring cup/serving bowl
- Lid with pour spout/strainer for easier meal prep
- Item #JET001J