Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The MiniMo Stove
One of our favorite backpacking stoves is now available in a smaller size for easier packing and more efficient cooking. This is an obvious choice for solo treks, but the 1-liter canister can hold the exact amount of boiled water needed for most dehydrated meals portioned for two.
- Mini stove for backpacking, camping, and climbing
- Have a hot cup of tea at the top of the trail in under 3 minutes
- Sideways burner storage takes up less pack space
- Convenient piezo ignitor makes starting simple
- Advanced simmer control with redesigned valve
- Eat right from the cup with lower spoon angle
- Item #JET001I
4.5 based on 31 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.