Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The MicroMo Stove
Weighing just twelve ounces and packing all the quick-boiling strength of a Jetboil, the MicroMo Personal Cooking System is what we turn to when we need an ultralight backpacking stove that boils water in just over two minutes. The MicroMo has the same wind-blocking shroud that can be found on stoves nearly twice its weight, and we love that it offers reliable cold-weather performance with the ability to run consistently in temperatures down to 20F.
- Ultralight cooking system for backpacking food and drink prep
- 27oz FluxRing cooking cup with coozy, handle, and lid
- Piezo ignition with adjustable heat regulator for precise control
- Integrated wind-shroud protects flame from breezes
- Fuel canister stabilizer included for a sturdy platform
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
- Item #JET000V
- [cup] aluminum
- Fuel Type
- Boil Time
- 2min 15sec
- Burn Time
- [100g] 12L water boiled
- Heat Output
- 6000 BTU
- Piezo Ignition
- Fuel Bottle/Canister Included
- 4.1 x 6.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.