New Styles, More Savings:
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Stoves & Grills we have in stock.View Similar Products
Genesis Base Camp 2 Burner Cooking System
The Jet Boil Genesis Base Camp 2 Burner Cooking System is a compact two-burner stove system that runs on a standard 16.4-ounce propane bottle and allows you to whip up everything from bacon and eggs for breakfast to spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. The compact design allows the stove to fold together and nest in the included pot for easy carrying up to camp, but also limits the amount of space the system takes up in the back of your rig when car camping. Once set up, the Genesis morphs into a mini backcountry kitchen with a burner for the included non-stick frying pan that doubles as a lid and the five-liter pot that also functions as a container for the cooking system. What makes the system even better is the Jetlink-compatible design, which allows a third burner (sold separately) to be attached to the Genesis for making coffee and tea while you're frying up pork slices and spuds. Once packed away, the whole kit measures just over ten inches high and seven inches across, and it weighs just over nine pounds, so getting into the cook tent would be a nightmare.
- Two-burner stove for car camping or base camp
- Compatible with standard 16-ounce propane bottles
- System carrying bag allows for convenient carrying
- Advanced simmer control does more than just boil water
- Attachable wide screen protects flame from wind to save fuel
- Easy-to-clean drip trays keep stoves clear of grease and grime
- Jetlink-compatible design allows multiple burners to be attached
- Item #JET001M