Select style & size:Select options
Now even faster.
Click on the Jetboil Flash Stove's easy-to-use ignition and hum a show tune—by the time you hit the second chorus (a hundred seconds), you'll have steaming hot delight. Unlike classic camp stoves, this self-contained unit eliminates the issues of an open burner and takes the guesswork out of a quick meal. Finish your food, pack the fuel canister inside the insulated mug, and stow the whole lightweight kit away in compact style.
- Mini stove for quick cooking while you backpack or travel
- Easy ignition offers simple, match- and lighter-free operation
- Aluminum Fluxring promotes fast and efficient heat distribution
- Packs into itself for convenient, compact transportation
- Quick boiling time has coffee or food ready in less than 2 minutes
- Lid doubles as strainer and bottom cover doubles as bowl
- Item #JET001Z
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Cool little stove that packs a punch. No issues in the wind and lots of accessories are available to suit your needs. Boils water quickly and breaks down to a convenient traveling size. II only wish it came with a base to support a pan.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have used this stove before and wanted to get one for myself. The flash is perfect for quick boil food and drink on the trail or at the campsite. I have heard the ignitor on these stoves goes out but I feel like that is the most common and trivial part of the stove to break. It is crazy fast so no more waiting for hot water in the morning. Great personal stove for the trail!
I have beat the &$@: our of it and aside from the igniter it continues to work. Awesome stove.