Select style & size:Select options
Sometimes, you have more than just a handful of goods when you’re setting out for a day surfing pavement on your longboard or groovin’ at a music festival, but not enough to need a whole backpack or tote. The Jansport Hippyland Pack cranks the style dial up to eleven for those times when a purse would be too much. The adjustable waistband keeps you comfy and the two zippered pockets have room for your cassette player, gummy bears, and a couple of those tiny umbrellas they stick in fruity drinks.
- Perfect for music festivals or watching '80s workout tapes
- Adjustable waistband for layering over leggings or baggy sweaters
- Stash your goodies in the two zippered pockets
- Item #JAN001Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this for my mom and she is really stoke about it, nothing to complaint
Perfect bar hopping fanny!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love this bag! Its so nice not having to worry about carrying my purse/backpack around. This is big enough to carry the basic essentials like ID, credit card/ cash, and some lipstick. It is however just barely big enough for my big ass android phone. If you go to things like farmers markets, festivals or even just the bar this is a super cute fanny pack.