For city streets and mountain trails.
Whether you’re hustling to a meeting, embarking on a late night expedition to the taco truck, or colonizing the coffee shop to get some work done, the Jansport Foxhole Backpack will keep you stylin’ and your goods organized. The pack includes a tricot-lined pocket for your tablet, two side water bottle pockets to store your beverages, and a deluxe organizer panel to keep all your goodies in order for your daily adventures. A side access sleeve fits a 15in laptop for work days in the park or library, but can be swapped out for a 3-liter hydration bladder when you hoof it up to a viewpoint for some stargazing. Fear not if you’re rough on your gear, the durable 600D polyester fabric can take a beating. Designed for the urban explorer, the Foxhole Backpack is the ideal companion for your cross-town commute or hiking trails around the city.
- A daypack for hikers, city commuters, and coffee shop conquistadors
- Side access sleeve doubles as laptop or hydration sleeve
- Keeps your tablet scratch-free in a tricot lined pocket
- Two side water bottle pockets for coffee, smoothies, or agua fresca
- Rough-and-tumble fabric can stand up to long adventure days
- Item #JAN002H