Primed for daily duty.
The Jansport Agave Backpack is ready to be your companion from campus to the campsite. It sports two large main compartments and a plethora of pockets to keep everything from pens and pencils to compasses, extra layers, and first aid kits organized. Its main padded sleeve can be used to stow your laptop when you're roaming around town or a 3L hydration reservoir when you're wandering through the woods. AirCore shoulder straps and a stabilizing sternum strap and waist belt keep things comfy and stable whether you're biking to work or trekking a trail. So no matter what the day has in store, the Agave is ready to handle it.
- Versatile pack for everything from school to hiking
- Padded sleeve fits 15in laptop or 3L reservoir
- Two large main compartments help you stay organized
- AirCore shoulder straps are cushy and breathable
- Compartment with organizer panel keeps small items in order
- Side compression straps stabilize your load
- Tricot-lined pocket safeguards tablet and other small devices
- Sternum strap and webbing waist belt keep pack from shifting
- Item #JAN004K
- Q & A
Lots of room
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great backpack with plenty of space to organize everything you need. The zippers are a little stiff but with more use I'm sure they'll be easier to maneuver. Lots of pockets to organize your stuff. Has a waist buckle/strap but if you don't want to use it, it's easy to just clip together and it stays out of the way. Good purchase. I only wish the shoulder straps were slightly more padded.