Select Style & Size
Style less traveled.
Instead of the usual wire/rubber cocktail that most cable housings use, Jagwire's Road Elite Link Shift Cable Kit girds its Teflon-coated cables with an exoskeleton of alloy links. The benefits are impressive, especially considering how counter-intuitive this construction seems at first blush. Compared to traditional housing, the Link carapace allows for trickier routing angles, enjoys increased durability, and stays compression-free so shifting and braking doesn't get muddy after a few weeks, and—most surprising of all—is a claimed 20% lighter. The segmented look also makes for a distinctive style that complements a tire/saddle/tape color scheme or serves as an easy-to-spot beacon while rushing from the water into a crowded transition.
- Link housing improves flexibility and durability
- Compressionless design for precision shifting
- 20% lighter than traditional linear strand shift housings
- Teflon-coated cables and Slick Lube liners reduce friction
- Lightweight aluminum won't kink or rust
- Links pre-installed on housing segments for easy set up
- Item #JAG000N
- aluminum, [lining] Slick-Lube, [cables] Teflon-coated
- Compatible Components
- SRAM, Shimano Road
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- 1 400mm link segment on 2000mm lubed liner, 1 400mm link segment on 1430mm lubed liner, 1 300mm link segment on 1120 lubed liner, 2 2300 Teflon-coated shift inner cables, 30 extra links, 2 LEX-SL 4mm shift housing segment (300mm), 2 open alloy end caps, 2 pro indexed inline adjusters, 2 housing connectors (4mm/4mm), 2 adapter end caps to 4mm shift housing, 2 cable tips, 10 mini tube tops, 6 cable donuts, 1 dirt guard, 2 rotating hooks
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
February 15, 2019
worth the $
Yes a little pricier than some cable kits but for what you will be using it for it's worth a little extra money. Smooth actuation, easy install, quality housing and cable. Will buy again.
February 24, 2018
Best Housing On The Market.
- I've put it through the wringer
Put this housing to get my aluminum road bike to sub 15 pounds, then was incredibly impressed with how much it actually increased the performance of the shifting. being able to decrease weight and increase performance for a low dollar amount makes it a great choice to an inexpensive upgrade.
April 3, 2018
what color is the limited edition version?