Select style & size:Select options
Go where the water takes you.
Exploring expansive wetlands, secluded ocean inlets, and high mountain lakes comes easy for the Jackson Kayak Tupelo 12.5 Kayak. This efficient and comfortable cruiser is sized to carry plenty of gear during those long-haul trips, but it's still narrow enough to efficiently cut across flat water so you're not left behind the group. Jackson gave the Tupelo a classic tri-hull shape that quickly instills confidence in beginner paddlers thanks to its stable nature, but with its ability to track like a bloodhound, this boat also keeps improving paddlers psyched on their ride.
Jackson isn't one to cut back on features and the Tupelo is no exception. The boat comes rigged with Jackson's Ergo Seat for all-day comfort. And since the seat can be easily removed from the spacious cockpit, it can also be used as a camp chair during multi-day paddling adventures. Access into the rear bulkhead is made easy through the hinged stern hatch, which gives paddlers a dry space to store camp gear—although, a dry bag is always recommended for any gear that must stay dry. Side gear tracks can be used to attach rod holders, GoPro mounts, and other accessories, while bow and stern bungee straps make it easy to secure a light jacket or spare paddle to the boat.
- A fun, easy-to-use kayak for recreational touring
- Classic tri-hull design ensures smooth, easy paddling
- Open, padded cockpit makes for easy entry and exit
- Multiple rigging options keep necessities close
- Paddle holder keeps your choice in stick secure
- Water bottle holder and water bottle are included
- Foot pegs are easy to adjust for a personalized fit
- Item #JAK0035
- Q & A
What size spray skirt is needed for this kayak?