Select style & size:Select options
Double the boat, double the fun.
If you thought that splashing around in a kayak by yourself was fun, just wait until you bring your goofy best friend along for the ride. The Jackson Kayak 2018 Tripper T features seating for two with extra space in the open cockpit for storage or a small canine companion. Thanks to the Elite seating system, both chairs can be adjusted fore and aft, high and low, and can even turn around to face each other when you’d rather be telling jokes instead of paddling. In the stern, you’ll find a covered hatch for storing any goods you want to keep dry and a bungee system on the bow provides quick access to additional layers or river map. The Tripper T has a lower center of gravity than a sit-on-top design, making it more stable and easier to enter, while its long hull design offers aerodynamic speed and tracking through flatwater.
- A river- and lake-friendly sit-in kayak for two
- Long hull for aerodynamic speed and tracking
- Sit-in design adds stability and is easier to enter
- Open cockpit provides storage space and leg room
- Adjustable seats move high, low, fore, and aft
- Covered stern hatch and bow bungees for storage
- Foot braces adjust for paddlers of all sizes
- Electronics mount for capturing adventures on video
- Item #JAK0042
- Q & A
What is the actual weight of the Jackson Kayak Tripper T Kayak (2017 model). I just ordered one that is currently being shipped and was trying to order a suv carrier. I know it says the claimed weight is 80 pounds but see the freight ship weight is 49 pounds. Just want to make sure i order an appropriate car carrier and know a lot have max weights or 75 to 80 pounds. If actually lighter than this could drastically impact my decision on carrier.