Select your style & size:Select options
If you firmly believe that variety is the spice of life, then you and the Jackson Kayak SUPerNatural Stand-Up Paddleboard have a lot in common. From paddling rivers to cruising your favorite lake to searching for the best bass water, the SUPerNatural does it all. Jackson Kayak made the SUPerNatural from the same linear polyethylene material that makes its kayaks almost impervious to whitewater and steep creeks, so you can be sure that this stout paddleboard is capable of taking some serious abuse on the river and out at the lake. A foam deck pad gives paddlers a stable spot to paddle from, while two front straps make it easy to secure gear when you don't plan on coming back to shore anytime soon. The SUPerNatural comes with removable rubber fins, so you can dial in the right setup to suit whatever kind of water you'll be paddling.
- A hardy, stand-up paddle board for exploring
- Linear polyethylene construction offers durability
- Foam deck pad provides a comfortable standing experience
- Large storage options enhance versatility
- Carrying handles make for an easy transport
- Item #JAK003B