Select your style & size:Select options
Well Worth It.
Don't be surprised when you see the Jackson Kayak Kids' Skipper Angler Kayak on your fish-obsessed kid's birthday list. This pint-sized version of Jackson's grown-up fishing kayaks has a lot of the same bells and whistles you'd expect to find on one of its high-end fishing 'yaks, but it comes in a size that's easy (for kids) to maneuver both in and out of the water.
Touting a length of 9ft 10in, and a deck height of thirteen inches, the Skipper is a stable little boat that offers your kid a solid platform to fish from. Both the seat and foot pegs can be adjusted to offer a comfortable paddling feel, while dry storage space at the bow and an open tankwell provide plenty of space to store extra fishing gear, lunch, and whatever else your kid can't do without out on the water. Half-Pint may be somewhat new to fishing, but chances are they've got (or soon will have) plenty of poles, so Jackson threw in two flush-mounted rod holders and two rod stagers along either side of the cockpit for easy rigging and secure storage when it's time to call it day and paddle back to shore.
- A kid-friendly kayak ideal for fishing mellow waters
- Narrow hull makes for easy maneuverability and speed
- Stable platform assures an amenable standing experience
- Bevy of storage options keep necessities close
- Rod tip protectors and rod mounts are included
- Ram Track mount is ideal for small accessories
- Skid plate is replaceable
- Recommended for anglers between 50-125 pounds
- Item #JAK0032