Why We Like The Nirvana Kayak
When designing the Nirvana Kayak, Jackson asked the question, why not make a Class V-ready river runner that's easy enough for anyone to paddle? The updated Nirvana fills this role nicely, with an improved design to enhance the forgiving feel of its rockered shape. We like the combination of length, rockered bow, and race-inspired hull that make this sleek creek boat a natural in fast waters and rapids, moving you quickly and efficiently with a buoyancy that instills confidence no matter your skill level.
- Whitewater kayak that any paddler can handle with confidence
- Race-inspired hull slips through rapids quickly and efficiently
- Long profile provides stability in super choppy waters
- Uni-shock bulkhead prevents ankle-jarring impacts on rocks
- Composite reinforced hull can withstand rocky encounters
- Unique webbing loops offer a comfortable way to carry the kayak
- Comes with screwed in Go Pro mounts so you're ready to film
- Item #JAKD04M
- Hull Material
- [medium] 8ft 11.5in, [large] 9ft 4in
- [medium] 26.5in, [large] 27.5in
- Cockpit Dimensions
- [medium] 34.5 x 20.5in, [large] 35.5 x 21.5in
- [medium] 325.5L, [large] 367.1L
- high bow
- Maximum Load
- [medium] 210lb, [large] 270lb
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 44lb 8oz, [large] 51lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- river paddling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help