Select Style & Size
Mix Master 7 Whitewater Kayak
Become the master of the river with the Jackson Kayak Mix Master 7 Whitewater Kayak—this traditionally shaped river-running kayak is updated with modern design to give you a smooth ergonomic package that plays in the water like a champ. As the shorter twin to the 7.5, it's a better option for smaller paddlers, but regardless of length is intentionally designed for paddlers looking to improve their surf, flat water, and eddy line maneuvers and perfect their techniques.
Built to take advantage of the whole river with versatile play, the Mix Master is designed with a low volume bow that makes learning tricks like bow stalls, cartwheels, and mystery moves a breeze while the high-performance rounded hull takes on small to large waves with powerful confidence. An adjustable, padded seat rests inside the ergonomic cockpit to give you a comfortable setting that enhances your river running experience. And designed to fit your Nalgene water bottle and mount your GoPro, you can stay on the river for hours well hydrated and recording your new tricks.
- The ultimate river-play kayak for whitewater enthusiasts
- Low-volume bow is designed for learning playful moves
- Performance hull excels on surfing waves of all sizes
- Ergonomic cockpit gives you enhanced comfort
- Adjustable chair allows you to find the perfect fit
- Center cup holder perfectly fits a Nalgene water bottle
- GoPro mount at the bow helps set up epic POV shots
- Item #JAK0054
- Hull Material
- linear polyethylene
- 6ft 10in
- Cockpit Dimensions
- 33 x 19in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 10, 2020
Is this come with paddle? If not, what size of paddles is good for this kayak? Also maximum weight capacity??