Select style & size:Select options
A paddler's fishing vessel.
Some fishing kayaks are designed for fishing and are really mediocre for getting around. The Jackson Kayak Kraken 15.5 Rudder Ready Kayak is the opposite—it's fantastic for paddling without sacrificing fishability. It handles big water, currents, and swells like a dream, and has everything an angler could want for going after big fish. The Kraken has excellent secondary stability, making it a breeze to turn around to change a fly or search through the rear hatch. The Elite 3.0 seat is ergonomically designed to keep you comfortable throughout long days on the water, and adjusts in multiple directions to ensure a customized fit. Plenty of storage options and tracks for accessories ensure that whatever gear you like to hit the water with will be on-hand when you need it, so you can change your rig at a moment's notice.
- Kayak for anglers who value paddle time
- 15.5-foot length makes it fast and stable
- Elite 3.0 seat adjusts in multiple directions
- 2-layer standing pad for comfort and traction
- Transducer scupper conveniently placed in front of the seat
- Kraken Krate with rod holders organizes your gear
- Compatible with the Sealect TruCourse rudder (sold separately)
- Item #JAK003J