Select style & size:Select options
No fish is safe.
Developed in collaboration with renowned fisherman, Jim Sammons, the Kraken 15.5 Elite Kayak is a saltwater angler's dream. Jackson aimed to create the ultimate big water fishing kayak, and after taking one look at the included features, it's clear that it succeeded. The shape of the boat is designed to punch through surf and is paddler-friendly thanks to exceptional gliding performance and just enough rocker and bow flare to keep the tip up when paddling through waves. The boat comes equipped with a neoprene sealed front hatch, which provides plenty of storage space for multi-day trips, and the front-hinged center hatch allows for quick access to gear while seated.
The included KKrate can be used as a bait tank, which allows you to keep live bait inside the boat, instead of dragging along the side where it won't last long, and the tank features a built-in scupper, so you can easily drop in a bilge pump to keep your bait fresh. The KKrate box is mounted on a secured track system, so you don't lose the box if you happen to flip the boat in a wave. Also, the Kraken is fitted with eight rod holders: two Ram Tough Tubes, two flush mounted rod holders along the side of the boat, three vertical rod slots on the KKrate, and a single RAM 2007 rod holder. Eight Yakattack tracks let you further accessorize the boat to suit the needs of your day on the water.
- A full-featured kayak for fishing big, open water
- Hull rocker with bow flare to slice through waves
- Elite Seat 3.0 system ensures on-water comfort while fishing
- Therm-a-Rest supports lower back on choppy water
- Sealline waterproof seat pouch protect valuables from moisture
- Pump-compatible scupper keeps live bait fresh
- Neoprene-sealed front hatch for electronics and valuables
- Hinged center hatch and sealed rear hatch for tackle and gear
- Item #JAK002R