Select style & size:Select options
The seasick need not apply.
Jackson Kayak's Kraken 13.5 Elite Rudder Ready Kayak is a fully loaded seafaring vessel meant to handle big, open water while chasing some of the best sport fishing on the planet. Designed by legendary pro fisherman Jim Sammon, the Kraken's narrow, sharp bow will cut through the breaking surf in Baja, and also handle the rolling whitecaps you'll encounter prowling for muskies on Leech Lake in Minnesota. The Kraken is a lot of things, but a pushover isn't one of them.
The Elite seat helps you stay comfortable in turbulent waters while you're fighting the Northern Pike that's apparently a lot bigger than you expected, and once you've won the battle, there's plenty of room to keep your catch safe until it's time to heat up the fryer and whip up some tartar sauce. And if you're not sure what rod to rig, just bring them all, because the deck has four rod placements built in, so if that Snapper manages to snap your line, you'll have another hook in the water in no time.
- A seafaring kayak for open-water sport fishing
- Narrow, rockered bow for cutting waves on the way to the reef
- 13.5-foot length is more maneuverable than longer models
- Hinged center hatch stores gear, rods, and your dinner
- Adjustable Elite seat with Therm-a-rest offers back support
- Gear tracks for mounting gear and gadgets
- Kraken Krate with rod holders offers extra tackle storage
- Two-layer pad for standing while casting and battling fish
- Item #JAK002Q