Select style & size:Select options
Karma Unlimited Kayak
Jackson Kayak's Karma Unlimited Kayak takes everything great about the original Karma and applies added length, yielding a creek-running boat built for speed. Specializing in boily, aerated surfaces, the Karma UL excels at staying above the fray by means of its flat-planing hull, which shrugs off boiling eddies and cross-currents, yielding a maneuverable ride in a wide range of CFS volumes. But at its core, this boat is ideal for hard-charging creek racers and paddlers looking for a bigger long boat for time trials and expeditions.
The hull features steep, flared sidewalls that provide stability and an impressive preference for staying upright, so the boat will trend upward as opposed to wanting to flip every time you smash something slightly off-angle. Given the UL's flat-hull design, the boat turns better than many craft shorter in length, relying on speed and rail edging to initiate turns on a dime.
When you couple the maneuverability of the Karma UL with its sleek, narrow design, the result is a boat that wants to go fast, making it the perfect crossover boat for creekers, racers, and big-water enthusiasts who prefer their waves two-stories high. Plus this boat, like many of Jackson Kayak’s newer designs, has a built-in reinforced hull track system capable of shrugging off violent pins, jarring rock collisions, and maybe even falling off your car on the freeway. But for good Karma, please rig responsibly.
- A long boat for downriver racing and expeditions
- Planing-hull design offers excellent speed and tracking
- Reinforced track supports original hull shape retention
- Adjustable backband system provides lower back support
- Bulkhead shock system provides comfortable ankle protection
- Drain plug ensures easy emptying of a swamped kayak
- Carrying strap offers convenient transport to the river
- Go Pro insert affords easy mounting and ideal video vantage point
- Item #JAK0048