Select style & size:Select options
Blurring the line between speed and distance.
You might have to wait ten years for a shot at the Grand Canyon, but at least the tools of the trade are easier to get your hands on. The Jackson Kayak 2018 Karma Traverse 9 Kayak boasts a design that traverses from the river racing design of the Karma UL towards the stable, user-friendly build of the discontinued Karma. In between these two models the Traverse finds the sweet spot needed for longer river expeditions, with a uni-shock bulkhead and whitewater outfitting that can handle any class of rapids, while including a stable hull and rudder skeg for the inevitable flat sections. Rigging and a rear hatch provides provides the storage you need for multi-day trips down the Colorado, with a carrying strap inside the cockpit making it simple to carry the kayak to your campsite each night.
- Crossover kayak for taking longer trips through variable waters
- Stable performance hull works well in both rapids and flat stretches
- Easy drop-down skeg provides stability for straight paddling
- Gear tracks offer attachment spots for fishing rods, GPS, or GoPro
- Inside hand strap attached to center bulkhead for easy carrying
- Fiberglass reinforced hull can take a beating in the rapids
- Adjustable seat for comfort on long flat stretches or a secure fit in faster water
- Item #JAK0043