Select style & size:Select options
Hands-free mobility on the water.
If you're keen on multitasking and working smarter, the Jackson Kayak Cruise FD Kayak with Flex Drive is a natural choice for you to continue your water-going pursuits in comfort. This little piece of heaven hops and skips through lesser known lakes as you cram your creel full of fish or splash with unfettered joy in cool creek waters on a hot summer day. Best of all, the Flex Drive (new to the Cruise in 2018) lets you kick back, relax, and pedal your way to the fishing spot while leaving your hands free to cast and reel to your heart's content.
The bottom of this boat gives you a taste of speed and easy-to-maneuver feel, though baby 'yakkers might struggle a bit at first. Once you get your sea legs under yourself, room remains in the open hull design for you to stand watch or strip a fly line. The cushy Ergo Seat goes up when you need a clear view of the watery world around you and lowers when you want to glide by without notice. Adjustable foot pegs mean your paws aren't left flapping in the wind.
- A hands-free fishing kayak for all levels of paddlers
- Flex Drive lets you pedal propel and fish at same time
- Small and versatile construction lends easy maneuvering
- Stern tankwell leaves room for gear in dry bags
- GoPro mount stands ready to take your waterproof camera
- Removable skid plate is included for added longevity
- Stand-assist strap ensures a steady mount
- Item #JAK004C
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
- Q & A
how much does it weigh