Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Coosa Kayak
Sporty and nimble, the Jackson Coosa Kayak is an angler's best friend on rivers, streams, ponds, and small lakes. Its 11-inch hull is lightweight and maneuverable for slipping easily through peaceful waters, with an open deck layout that keeps every tool accessible—and it comes with plenty of spots for rods, coolers, gear, and more. We also like the adjustable seat for long hours of comfort, and the hull is stable enough to stand up on if you happen upon a feisty catch.
- A lightweight kayak for small water fisherman
- Short, rockered hull provides nimble control
- Adjustable seat offers ergonamic, quick-drying comfort
- Mesh seat cover equipped witha tackle pouch and gear management
- Large rear tankwell holds gear, coolers, or tackle
- Two flush mounted rod holders offer easy access
- Drag chain allows you to slow your ride down
- Dry hatch helps protect valuables from water
- Item #JAKD03X
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.