Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Big Tuna Kayak
The Big Tuna is one of Jackson's largest-capacity boats that can be ridden for solo-fishing trips as well as tandem adventures. It has a wide base that offers plenty of stability for standing, and the rockered profile eases turning for tracking and navigating. Rotatable seats let us paddle in traditional tandem positions and a variety of other positions more ideal for solo paddling. Both seats have Ergo Seat covers that are compatible with Jackson's Molle Pouch, and they're replaceable for easy cleaning. The unique Tuna Tank can be used as a livewell or dry storage after you drill small holes in the front and back.
- Large kayak works as a tandem or solo-fishing boat
- Rotatable seats provide many different seating positions
- Ergo Seat covers are soft, silent, and replaceable
- Flush and Ram rod holders and Tough Ball secure rods while catching
- Rod tip protector can secure rods when you're paddling
- Dry hatch and hull space store electronics, rods, and dry bags
- Tuna Tank can be used as a bait tank after drilling
- Includes scupper holes, water bottle holders, long load flat, and stand-assist straps
- Item #JAKD03U
- Hull Material
- 14ft 2in
- Deck Height
- Maximum Load
- sold separately
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 20, 2021
I have a power pole for my big tuna tandem kayak (on order), but i hope to install a trolling motor as well. is this possible or is it one or the other?
June 24, 2021
Hi there! I spoke with Jackson Kayak and they said that the boat was not designed to be able to attach a trolling motor and they don't have any formal recommendations for it but that if you look at Jackson Kayak's Facebook page you should be able to see some modifications like the Power Pole and or potentially the trolling motor through community posts. The rep said that the community on that page is very eager to help and show off their modifications and that you should definitely engage them!