Select style & size:Select options
The bigger the better.
Bigger is better when it comes to Jackson Kayak’s 2018 Big Rig Rudder Ready Kayak. While still maintaining the versatility of a sit-on-top kayak, the Big Rig boasts the stability of a larger watercraft for larger anglers. Whether you’re fishing on a lake, river, pond, or inshore saltwater, the double layered standing pad offers enough room for a wide stance and the retractable casting brace acts as a stabilizing point while casting. The mesh seat provides both high and low seating and boasts additional room for on-hand equipment and tackle boxes. Rod tip protectors over the sides of the bow keep your rods safe and out of the way when not in use. And since everyone likes to set up their rig a little differently, Jackson Kayak included gear tracks to customize the placement of your gear.
- Jackson Kayak’s most stable sit-on-top kayak made for fishing
- A long and wide hull provides better stability and more room
- Sit-on-top design features a double layered standing pad
- Retractable casting brace acts as a stabilizing point
- Front rod tip protectors for keeping rod safe and out of the way
- Multiple gear tracks for customizing the placement of gear
- Bow and stern covered storage for storing dry goods
- Adjustable seat and foot braces for optimum comfort
- Item #JAK003S