Select style & size:Select options
Pull into playful eddies, stall out at waves, and send it down falls in the Antix Kayak by Jackson Kayaks to practice your front-surf carving, squirting, and creeking endeavors. This fun and playful kayak excels in river-running and play, creeking, freestyle, and expedition kayaking at water parks and rivers like the Chattooga and Jalacingo. Made for beginners to learn on and advanced paddlers to perfect their technical style, the Antix kayak is a powerhouse play-bloat machine.
The thoughtfully designed planed hull gives you the ability to spin and surf waves with ease while still giving you a stable shape for river-running power and maneuverability, and a pointy stern lets you squirt and splat with confidence. And to ensure that you have a safe experience while running the river, the Antix is equipped with a Uni-Shock Bulkhead and U-Channel track to support the hull and protect the paddler and kayak from abrasions. A fully adjustable, padded seat and fuller bow gives you top-of-the-line comfort, so after you stall on a wave for half an hour you can comfortably relax down stream until you approach the next play spot. All in a lightweight package, and outfitted with a Nalgene-specific cup holder, and a GoPro-ready mount, you can enjoy an epic day on the water and go home to edit your POV footage and share the epic experience with all your friends.
- Powerhouse play-boating kayak for paddle enthusiasts
- Planed hull balances stability and maneuverability
- Uni-Shock and U-Channel track enhances paddler and kayak safety
- Slicey stern lets you throw out tricks with confidence and ease
- Full bow gives you comfortable space for long days on the water
- Adjustable padded seat with back band and thigh pads
- Built in GoPro mounting and Nalgene-specific cup holder
- Lightweight construction and handles make for easy transporting
- Item #JAK004F