Select your style & size:Select options
Boldly sculpted with a 42-millimeter face, the Jack Mason F102 Field Collection Stainless Steel Watch brings rugged refinement to your daily wardrobe. The F102 Field Collection is inspired by retro military watches, upgraded with a brushed stainless steel case for polished appeal and durability. Its contrast black dial pops with vivid detail, complete with SuperLuminova markings and indices for easy reading after dark.
Paying tribute to Jack Mason's Texas heritage, the crown features a Lone Star emblem, alongside a screw-down case back etched with Jack Mason's signature Pick Axe emblem. 10-ATM water-resistance means you can wear it through nasty weather without moisture seeping inside. Other details include a second hand hit with red, white, and blue markings that pay tribute to the watch's American roots, as well as an interchangeable stainless steel linked bracelet.
- Rugged watch with upscale, polished style
- Boldly stated 42mm face of stainless steel
- Screw-down case back with Pick Axe etching
- Interchangeable stainless steel bracelet
- Contrast black face with 3 chronographs
- SuperLuminova indices glow after dark
- Crown is etched with Texas Lone Star
- Item #JCM000C